Me, The Admin, Lillycat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me, The Admin, Lillycat!

Post  Lillycat on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:44 pm

I am me, the Admin, and of course..
The great and almightly LILLYCAT!
Smile

Well, my real name is NOT Lillycat. It's my "don't want to tell anyone my real name" name lol. So you can call my lilly, as many people shorten Lillycat to. My birthday is 19th August, so right slap bang in the middle of summer - pool parties here I come! I live in miserable rainy old England, where it rains alot, but never snows. Sigh. I'm a girl, not a boy, thank god! Three cheers for girls!

I have a welsh chestnut gelding, called Ginger, (for you who don't speak animal talk, I have a pony). I also have two cats called Tiggs and Lindi. Tiggs is a maine coone, and Lindi a bengal.

Well, that's it, I think, that I can think of anyway. Stop talking nonsense me!! Razz

Please leave a comment or something and say hi! Smile

*EDIT on 19/1/09*
Books! I love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, so you can blame my friend for that! I like the Vampirates series by Justin Somper, and any books by Eoin Colfer, especially the Artemis Fowl books. I'm off to make a books thread so people can post their recommended books there, because I am in desperate need of some new books! (Even though I got 6 thick books for Christmas... So what? What are you looking at?)

Lillycat
Admin

View user profile http://www.lillycat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top